By Jose Moreira
Delivering an entire creation to the state of the art in high-speed electronic checking out with automatic attempt gear (ATE), this sensible source is the 1st publication to concentration solely in this more and more vital subject. that includes transparent examples, this one-stop reference covers all severe facets of the topic, from high-speed electronic fundamentals, ATE instrumentation for electronic purposes, and attempt and measurements, to creation trying out, help instrumentation and textual content fixture layout.
Read Online or Download An Engineer's Guide to Automated Testing of High-Speed Interfaces PDF
Similar microwaves books
The final word instruction manual on microwave circuit layout with CAD. jam-packed with assistance and insights from pro veterans, Microwave Circuit layout bargains useful, confirmed suggestion on enhancing the layout caliber of microwave passive and lively circuits-while slicing expenses and time. masking all degrees of microwave circuit layout from the undemanding to the very complex, the ebook systematically offers computer-aided tools for linear and nonlinear designs utilized in the layout and manufacture of microwave amplifiers, oscillators, and mixers.
Discusses frequency multipliers at a degree that's understandable to engineers within the box and scholars in a graduate-level microwave path. DLC: Microwave units.
A remedy of distortion in RF strength amplifiers. It seeks to provide tips on designing simply linearizable structures that experience low reminiscence results. The reader is out there an in depth knowing of the way the matching impedances of an influence amplifier and different RF circuits might be tuned to reduce total distortion.
Describes using the genuine Frequency procedure for designing and figuring out RF/microwave amplifiers and circuits This publication specializes in the authors' actual Frequency method (RFT) and its software to a wide selection of multi-stage microwave amplifiers and energetic filters, and passive equalizers for radar pulse shaping and antenna go back loss functions.
- Time-Domain Ultra-Wideband Radar, Sensor and Components: Theory, Analysis and Design
- Microwave devices, circuits and subsystems for communications engineering
- RF Mems & Their Applications
- Fundamentals of RF and Microwave Transistor Amplifiers
- Semiconductor lasers: Stability, instability and chaos
Additional info for An Engineer's Guide to Automated Testing of High-Speed Interfaces
5) where dV /dt is the slew rate of the digital signal. , the jitter histogram) but it is also possible to analyze jitter in the frequency domain. This approach can provide significant insights on the causes of the measured jitter. How to compute the jitter spectrum is directly related to the methodology used to measure the jitter. , the jitter frequency spectrum). This can be easily done by performing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) on the time domain jitter signal. The challenge is how to obtain the time domain waveform of the jitter embedded on the data signal waveform.
The distribution of a central clock with the required timing accuracy especially with regard to clock skew over a whole system easily results in high system design efforts and leads to high system cost. Thus, high-speed interfaces typically use source synchronous timing concepts where each device derives its own timing from a local or central system clock, but the data transmission timing reference is determined by the sending device that transmits this clock information together with the sent data.
Random Jitter Random jitter (RJ) is defined as being unbounded in the sense that there is always a probability (although it can be very small) of the jitter value reaching any value. Random jitter is usually modeled using a Gaussian (also known as normal) probability distribution. One important reason for using a Gaussian distribution to model random jitter is due to the central limit theorem (see Appendix A). The theorem states that the sum of an infinite number of arbitrary probability distributions is a Gaussian distribution.